1. I managed my own children’s puppet theatre company in my teens. The most popular story was ‘The Dragon Who Couldn’t Roar’ written by a friend: Carol Armstrong.
2. Writing for money isn’t my sole (soul) reason. I secretly hope that something in my stories or characters lights up a reader’s day with an “I know that feeling.”
3. I have a scar from when I suddenly catapulted over my bicycle handle bars, onto the edge of the curb, when I was twelve.
4. The plastic surgeon replaced the torn flesh with half of my right earlobe.
5. A fluffy fact: I wear “Buzzy Bee” slippers while writing.
6. I have a motorcycle licence.
I now give this award to some other blogs I like:
Literary agent Nathan Bransford: http://blog.nathanbransford.com
Helpful advice on writing romance : www. nalinisingh.com
Interior design and fashion: http://blog.modernpapergoods.com/
Wickedly amusing wit about life as a writer: www.bronwynstorm.com